In this report of 3000 – 4000 words you are required to draw upon the work you have covered up to and including Module 11 as the base knowledge for your report. In addition, you are required to search at least 6 academically sound sources for ideas that add depth to your report. TheUSQ library has access to a wide range of such online sources for you to access. (Please note: sites such as Wikipedia, enotes, ask.com, etc. are not academically sound sources).
Contact Us for Assignment Help
Your report must be written in your own words. Ideas obtained from sources must be included in your discussion by expressing the idea in your words and citing the source using the Harvard Referencing style. Direct quotes of more than five (5) words will not be considered a demonstration of your knowledge and will be assessed accordingly.
The assignment report file must be submitted to Turnitin via the StudyDesk link to receive a similarity report prior to submitting your assignment to EASE. If your similarity report is greater than 20% you shouldreview your assignment to ensure that you have not inadvertently failed to incorporate others’ ideas into your words (discussion) sufficiently (appropriatein-text citation must be providedfor these sources).
Once you are satisfied with your assignment, submit it as a Word 2007/2010/2013 Document through EASE on or before the due date by 23:59 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
TARDIS Travel currently has branches in 50 cities around the country from which they organize all aspects of their clients’ travel arrangements. TARDIS Travel’s marketing research team has established that the majority of its customers are between the ages of 18 and 45 and are regular uses of the Web. In recent times, the business has received feedback from many of them that they enjoy the convenience of online purchasing and would appreciate TARDIS Travel having an online presence.
TARDIS Travel latest market and financial reports have indicated that turnover is down and that it is losing market share. Further investigation show that this is primarily because of its lack of an online presence in an increasingly dynamic, highly competitive and online business environment. The business now recognises that it must go online if it wishes to regain its market share and to continue to be competitive into the future.
Your consulting company, Yana Consulting, has been contracted by TARDIS Travel to investigate its business practices and the current practices of the online travel industry and to recommendations how TARDIS Travel might best make a successful transition into this environment.
You are required to:
- Investigate online business models to identify a suitable model for TARDIS Travel.
- Its Board of Directors will want to know why you recommend the chosen model, so ensure that you discuss the appropriateness, advantages and challenges of your recommended Revenue Model for this organization.
- Identify and discuss a suitable marketing and promotion strategy and discuss the benefits and challenges of your recommended strategy for TARDIS Travel.
- Any successful marketing and promotion strategy would need to consider the competitive environment of the travel industry.
- Develop a wireframe (using the tools provided on the Study Desk) of the proposed website with at least three pages that shows how it will present to potential customers.
- Both desktop computer and mobile devices should be considered.
- Describe and discuss the implications of the legal and ethics issues that might arise in conducting this business online.
- Explain the technology infrastructure, including the hardware requirements, which would be required.
- Identify and explain the purpose and function of the type of software that would be suitable for TARDIS Travel.
- Identify the advantages and challenges of taking this organisation online.
- Based upon the outcomes of the above investigation make clear recommendations for this online initiative.