- Blog 3 post: Business Process Modelling
- In this assessment item, you are required to maintain an online reflective blog/journal and write blog posts/entries based on academic articles.
- You will write two Blogs on These articles listed below.
One blog on each article. 400-450 words for each blog
- Go through the Sample blog posts in the attachments, to get a better understanding on how to write a blog.
- Link for article 1:
Lin, F, Yang, M, & Pai, Y 2002, 'A generic structure for business process modeling', Business Process Management Journal, vol. 8, no. 1, p. 19-41.
- Link for article 2:
Recker, J 2008, BPMN Modeling - Who, Where, How and Why, BPTrends, pp. 1-8.http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/press/articles/pdf/bpmn_survey.pdf
- You have been provided with the content of these articles in the attached files just to make it easier for you.
- You will write a reflective blog post after reading how the article has helped you to learn the week's topic. Ensure that you write the blog post based on the correct article.
- Blog format
In your reflective blog post, you should demonstrate an ability to reflect on and learn from established practices in the nominated article and the weekly course topic. You will write your blog post in the format as described below.
· Synopsis - this is a summary of the content of the article (should be objective);(about 200-250 words)
· Critique - how well you think the author or authors address the article topic (should be objective);(100-150 words)
· Your reflection - how you think the article has assisted you in understanding the weekly course topic (can be subjective as you are discussing your own learning).(About 100 words)
- It is advisable to structure your blog post in three paragraphs: Synopsis, Critique and Reflection. Do not create headings and subheadings as distinct paragraphs will suffice.
Note: You need to use correct Harvard reference citations for each blog to support your critique even though you are only referring to one paper. The blog post should be free from typographical, spelling and grammatical errors.
- It is IMPORTANT that you:
-- You are expected to conduct yourself professionally. Blogs that contain inappropriate material will not be marked;
--Ensure that your response is within a single blog post;