Unit 7: Business Strategy
Describe the key issues encountered by Toyota in strategic planning.
Compare and contrast two different planning techniques which you could apply to Toyota.
BCG Matrix: Internal Analysis of Toyota Portfolio
Conduct an organisational audit by carrying out a SWOT analysis on Toyota.
Evaluate Toyota’s business environment by doing a PESTEL analysis.
Define and explain the significance of stakeholder analysis. (Outcome 2.3)
Define four strategic options available and explain how they may be implemented within Toyota.
Using your analysis from Q3.1 recommend an appropriate future strategy for Toyota
Focusing on your recommendation in Q3.2, compare the roles and responsibilities needed to implement the suggested future strategic plan.
Identify and evaluate resource requirements you will need to implement a new strategy within Toyota.
From your responses in Q4.1 & Q4.2, create a Gantt chart that shows the activities required and timescales for the implementation of your recommended strategy. Discuss the activities and targets to monitor your strategy.
· Work should be referenced
· Sources should be acknowledged fully by referenced books, journals used and URL visited
· All work should be word processed, font size of 12 and font style of Times New Roman/Arial
· Subtitles of the assignment should be in the font size of 14
· Pages should be numbered in the bottom right hand corner
· Spell check the document and read thoroughly for grammatical errors
· 1.5 Line spacing
· Reference at the end of the assignment
· All paragraphs should be aligned in justified mode
· The guided word count is between 2500-4000 words